Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Love Day!

Love spills over at our house for family, friends and each other, and I'd never pass up a day to celebrate that! And while John and I have loved each other for twelve Valentine's Days, this is our first year with Charlie. Our first year to celebrate a new kind of love - the purely overwhelming kind.
 
My sister gave me the book How Do I Love You? shortly after Charlie was born, and the end of the book explains this overwhelming kind of love better than I ever could...
 
How do I love you?
It's impossible to say.
 
For if I had a million days
And time enough for all the praise,
I couldn't tell you all the ways...
 
I love you.
 
Happy first Valentine's Day, Chuck. I'll be your number one valentine as long as you'll let me. And Boss, well, you know - this life doesn't work without you, and I love this life.

Happy Valentine's Day from us to you! Thanks for your friendship, support and most of all, your love. We love you.
 
photo by: Alison Eden Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment