Wednesday, September 11, 2013

You and Me

Four years ago we made this thing official. And while I spent most of the morning like this...


worried about it raining and moving the ceremony indoors.

John spent his morning like this...


going for a run with friends and relaxing.

This picture of John may be my very favorite. I pictured John so nervous on our big day, but what a total cucumber. The contrast of the two pics pins us exactly. Just when I get too lost in everything I can't control, John pulls me back to reality - it's just us, and we're always going to be okay. It's not always easy. It's certainly not always pretty, but it's always worth it. Happy anniversary, boss man.


"Come into the world, Alone. And you go out of the world, Alone. But in between, It's you and me."
Trampled By Turtles
 
Photo Credit - Gary Donihoo (F8 Studios)

No comments:

Post a Comment