Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 will be forever defined by Charlie. The year I became a mom, John a dad.

I imagine when I see or write 2012 in the future I'll be flooded with the memories of this year. The memories of love - Charlie's love. Our love. The love that led us to a gigantic leap of faith. The memories of strength - My own personal strength. The strength of our marriage. And the memories of pure amazement - The amazement of watching Charlie grow and change every day. The amazement of what my body can do...what it was meant to do. And the amazement of the strength of our family's love.
 
John remarked this morning that he hopes 2013 is better than 2012, and as I whipped around saying, but 2012 is Charlie! He laughed saying, "I know. I know, but can you imagine if next year is even better?!"
 
From our family to yours,
 
Wishing you the happiest New Year. May 2013 bring you peace, love and laughter.
 
photo by: Alison Eden...she's a genius, duh.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment